Real-time video, operations & intelligence visualization for anyone, anywhere...
From the commanders and their staffs to those on patrol, our in-theater users know they can rely on Digital Results Group (DRG) for solutions that deliver real-time awareness and intelligence.
Ageon ISR delivers an unprecedented fusion of video, operations and intelligence information to virtually anyone, anywhere using nothing more than a common laptop or mobile device.
By overlaying the video with contextually relevant data such as events, force positions and intelligence; Ageon ISR is increasing the value of, and visibility into the volumes of data collected each day.
Video annotation, tagging and chat enhance real-time collaboration while also producing rich contextual language to aid forensic retrieval and analysis. Rich map overlays for such information as routes, tracks and infrastructure help to support mission planning, execution and response.
Deployed as a single-server hardware appliance, Ageon ISR ships ready to support your operations and hundreds of users upon arrival. Once fielded, remote management and maintenance capabilities help to reduce manpower requirements and downtime.
And, while natively rich in capabilities, Ageon ISR’s open architecture helps to ensure easy integration and interoperability with today's and tomorrow's sensors and systems.
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Force Protection
- Urban Security
- Border Protection
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Operations Management
- Command & Control Facility
- Remote Ground Station
- Airborne Workstation
- Mobile Units (Vehicle/Mobile Command Post)
- Backpack Portable Units
- Fused Common Operating Picture
- Video Processing, Exploitation & Dissemination
- Wide Area Imagery Support
- Multi-INT Sensor Support (SIGINT, Radar, UGS, etc..)
- Sensor Control & Cross-cueing
- Augmented Video Scene Display
- Automated Video Tagging & Annotation
- Observation & Event Management
- Chat Collaboration
- Audio & Voice Channel Support
- Airspace & Maritime Surveillance
- Personnel, Target & Vehicle Tracking
- GIS Tools & Rich Map Overlay Support
- Mobile Device Support
- Forensic Archive & Look Back Capability
- Compliant with key US, NATO & MISB standards
Reduced Hardware, Management & Maintenance Overhead
- Compact, single-server appliance - ready for operation upon arrival
- Users require nothing more than a common laptop or mobile device
- Up to eight video streams with an archive storage capacity of 30 days
- Network-wide synchronization between nodes
- Scale from a single site to a theater-wide architecture
- Remote management and maintenance
- Open Architecture (SOA) facilitates integration and interoperability
Fielding, Training and Service Support
- High-rate production facility for fast deployment
- On-site or remote training programs available
- Extensive fielding experience throughout the world
- 24/7 technical support
See how Ageon ISR can support your mission…
Stephen St. Mary, Executive Vice President
Live, in-field demonstrations available for qualified customers.
The Ageon ISR video PED solution has been cleared for international sales by U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Commerce export control authorities. Advanced multi-INT capability components may be ITAR restricted.
Ageon ISR Print Ad
Ageon ISR Product Sheet
Ageon ISR Video
Ageon ISR Press Release